Geobox is entirely structured to be your future partner for logistic solutions. For this a solid base of knowledge, relationships and a portfolio for services and products were created. This tripod underlies all the capacity to generate benefits for the customers, optimizing operations and investments. It is a real value chain where all the elements interchange amongst each other the experiences and relevant information:
Furthermore, Geobox has own offices of the group in China, Ecuador and Chile, offering several differentials:
- Deadline flexibility as well as import and export operations;
- Space guarantees in the 'peak season';
- Differentiated services always available.
During the entire process, Geobox offers a personalized 'customer service':
- Personnel in the operation with decision making power;
- Agility in the solution regarding special needs;
- Total focus on the client;
- Fast specialization in its business;
- Proactivity in presenting solutions based on former experiences;
- Only one contact during the whole operation and a lower error margin.
Our experience in the sea freight sector and our different links within the logistic chain enable us to:
- Offer priority in operations within the partner terminals;
- Give a space guarantee during the 'peak season';
- Offer equipment guarantee at the time of CNTRS lack;
- Offer protection in freight contracts;
- Be sure to offer a partner in incessant search of qualified suppliers.
As logistics integrator par excellence, Geobox offers:
- Beneficial packages in cost/benefit terms when planning the logistics in an integrated form;
- To be able to act as sole supplier to manage the whole chain at a predefined standard;
- The client to keep the focus on the 'core business' while Geobox deals with the logistics;
- Elaboration of KPIs together with the suppliers and the clients;
- Accomplishment of 'door-to-door' processes in all modalities.
As partner of the big 'players' in the market and deep knowledge in freight structure of the ship-owners, Geobox makes for:
- Competitive freights;
- Priority in embarkment;
- Minor financial impact due to GRIs;
- Allocation guarantee;
- Operational agility;
- Your cargo to be brought to the correct ship-owner.